Operation Safe Haven gets new commander

Operation Safe Haven gets new commander

Monday, July 23, 2018 11:56 pm


Nigerian troops:

The Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Gen. Abayomi Olonisakin has approved the appointment of Maj.-Gen. Augustine Agundu as the Commander, Operation Safe Haven, in Jos.

A statement by Brig.-Gen John Agim, the Acting Director Defence Information – DDI, on Monday, said Agundu took over from Maj.-Gen. Anthony Atolagbe, who had been redeployed to the DHQ, and appointed Director of Campaign Planning.

Agim said the posting which takes immediate effect was in order to reinvigorate ‘Operation Safe Haven’ to meet contemporary challenges.


Join The Conversation

What do you think?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.