Thursday, June 19, 2014 2:15 pm
Nanning- A court in south China’s Guangxi Zhuang, an autonomous region on Thursday in Nanning (China), sentenced a man to death after finding him guilty of killing two family planning officials.
The judge at the Fangchenggang City Intermediate People’s Court said Shenguo killed two government officials and injured four other people last summer in a row over family planning.
He said on July 23 last year, he attacked the officials at the Dongxing City Population and Family Planning Bureau, after officials refused to register his fourth child with a permanent resident’s permit.
The judge said the bureau refused to register his child because Shenguo, had not paid the fee for a child born outside the country’s family planning policy.
Shenguo , however accepted the verdict and said he would not appeal the ruling.